Information on personal data processing
Information document as per Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003
In accordance with Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (Italian Privacy Consolidation Act) and subsequent variations, we hereby provide the required information on the processing of personal, and possibly sensitive, data in our possession.
Purpose of processing for which consent is granted, where required (Art. 23 Italian Legislative Decree 196/03).
Personal and possibly sensitive data voluntarily submitted shall be processed for the following purposes:
- possible sending of information you request;
- possible insertion of your name into this Internet site;
- administrative activities closely associated with and instrumental to the purposes of a relationship with customers (e.g. acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations based on the obligations derived from contracts concluded with customers, etc.);
- accounting (issuing of invoices, arrangements for payments);
- provision of goods and services for the protection of the credit positions derived therefrom;
- information activity, for the formalisation of information requests on products and services, for the arrangement of quotes or offers;
- registration into a mailing list, informational, commercial, and statistical activities, until its rejection.
Processing method - Storage
The processing shall be carried out automatically and/or manually, with methods and instruments intended to guarantee the utmost confidentiality and security, by specifically authorised individuals appointed for the purpose in accordance with the provisions of Art. 31 ff. of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03. Data shall be stored for a period not greater than necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed
Scope of communication and disclosure
Your personal data undergoing processing shall only be disclosed within the express limits of the following request for consent notification, but it may be disclosed to a company related to Buraschi Italia srl, in accordance with the limits as per Art. 42 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. Data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- individuals who provide services for the management of the information system used by Buraschi Italia srl and of the telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- service companies in charge of the acquisition, recording, and processing of data from documents, or media provided and developed by customers and whose objective is the massive processing related to payments, commercial bills, cheques and other securities;
- individuals who provide customer support (e.g. call centre, help desk, etc.);
- offices or companies in the field of assistance and counselling relationships;
- individuals who carry out operations of control, revision, and certification on the activities implemented by Buraschi Italia srl also in the interest of customers.
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions from public bodies, upon request;
Individuals belonging to the abovementioned categories act as responsible for data processing, or operate with total autonomy as independent data controllers. The list of those responsible is continuously updated and available at the office of Buraschi Italia srl Any further communication or disclosure shall be subject to your prior consent.
Nature of provision
The provision of data is optional; however, in the absence thereof, Buraschi Italia srl may be unable to provide the services necessary for the fulfilment of contractual, accounting, and tax obligations. In addition, the data controller informs that the eventual lack of communication, or the communication of erroneous compulsory information may lead to: 1) the impossibility of the data controller to guarantee the processing adequacy pursuant to the contractual provisions for which it was provided; 2) the possible inconsistency of the processing results with the obligations imposed by the tax, administrative, or labour regulations to which it is addressed. You may enforce your rights as set forth in Art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, addressing the data processing controller, our Company, in the person of our legal representative who may be contacted to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 through the contact page of our Website.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the following information: a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and the method of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; d) of the identification details of the data controller, of the people responsible, and of the representative appointed in accordance with article 5, section 2; e) of the individuals or the category of individuals to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may be made aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of representatives or appointees in charge. 3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, the rectification, or, when interested, the integration of the data, b) the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous way or the block of the data processed unlawfully, including any data whose storage is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed, c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to the individuals to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected. 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The implementation software used may contain "cookie" technology. Cookies are mainly intended to facilitate users' navigation. Cookies may provide information about your navigation within the site and enable the operation of some services, which require identification of the user’s movements across the different pages of the site. For any access to the site, independently of the presence of a cookie, the type of browser, the operating system (e.g. Microsoft, Apple, Android, Linux, etc.), the host and the URL of origin of the visitor, as well as the data on the requested page, are recorded. The user may set his/her browser to be notified when he/she receives a cookie to decide whether to eliminate it or not. Further information about cookies may be found on the websites of the browser providers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings, which are stored in the user's computer when certain internet pages are visited. In most browser cookies are enabled. At the end there is information to modify the cookies setting in the browser. Cookies are not harmful to the device. The cookies we generate do not store personal identification information; the information is used, instead, to improve the time spent in the site. For example, they are useful to identify and fix errors. Further information about cookies may be found on the following sites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
Types of cookie
Third party cookies:
Created and readable by domains external to this site. The software used creates a cookie to generate usage statistics. The data generated by these cookies are stored at Google Inc.
For the operation of cookies in Google Analytics, please consult the official documentation provided by Google at url: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but it is also possible to choose not to accept them. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.). There are several methods to manage cookies and other tracking technology. By modifying the setting of the browser, it is possible to accept or reject cookies or decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the Websites visited. You can eliminate all cookies installed in the cookies folder of your browser. Each browser presents different procedures for managing setting. Click on one of the links below to obtain specific information:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet options'. In the pop-up window, select 'Privacy'.
You can modify the settings of your cookies here or by following the link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Click on the spanner in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Then select 'Show advanced settings’ (“Under the hood'”) and change the 'Privacy' settings.
You can modify the settings of your cookies here or by following the link https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
From the drop down menu in the upper left corner select 'Options'. In the pop-up window, select 'Privacy'.
You can modify the settings of your cookies here or by following the lin http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
From the drop down setting menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security'.
You can modify the settings of your cookies here or with the following link http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, select "cookie" in the corresponding section of the guide to find out where is your cookie folder located.
Disable Flash cookies
Click on the following link to modify the settings related to Flash cookies.
Google Analytics Cookies
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data of your navigation download the Additional component of the browser for the deactivation of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The data processing controller is:
Buraschi Italia srl
Via dei Tigli 7/9
20853 Biassono Milan (Italy)