Besides our net sewing machines, we now offer a range of pneumatic clipping machines, to fix a round C-ring, with high mechanical resistance. The C-ring and the clipping machine is a binding/welding system to be chosen in alternative to the manual sewing (needle and thread). It has a low cost and the application range is virtually unlimited.
The most common applications are:
- The reconstruction of the lateral half mesh
- The squared joining of the mesh
- The assembly of some trammel nets
- The welding of two cable terminals
- The cable clamping to create the loops
- The strengthening of the manual sewing of the net with the cable
- Any other application where joining or soldering should be required
Machines are available in 6 different models.
Each model requires only one type of C-ring with an “open” dimension for the material feeding and a closed tight dimension. The combination of these dimensions enables to evaluate the material to be clipped and the tightness to be reached after clipping. In term of dimensions, the clip opening goes from 6.2 to 25 mm, while clip diameter goes from 1.5 to 3 mm.
CODE OF CLIPPING MACHINE AND C-RINGS