Our digital dynamometer DYNA 600 DP is a high range mobile unit especially designed and built for testing the stretching of nets. It enables a built-in certificate of test report for safety and fishing nets complying with ISO 1806 - DIN 53 844 standards.
The speed of stretching is adjustable so that you can also choose your own test parameters. We are proud to have designed, improved and implemented our BURASCHI DYNA 600 DP, thanks to our in-depth know-how and consolidated experiences, as well as to our deep knowledge of the particular needs of this specific field.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES
• Complete unit capable of testing the stretching from 0 to 600 kg of nets. It is installed on a solid and heavy frame with locking feet and wheels.
• Equipped with touch screen pc 15“, dedicated software for Windows and all Windows licenses.
• Distance between hooks (displacement 600 mm)
• Built-in certificate of test report complying with ISO 1806 - DIN 53 844 standards of Load Peak in Newton (N), kgf and pound (lb) as well as of Elongation
• Peak in inches (in) and millimetres (mm). You can determine also the elongation (stretching) in % ( Strain Peak % ) from original mesh dimension. For example, the stretch mesh of 100 mm broken to 140 mm corresponds to a Strain Peak equal to 40% of the original mesh dimension.
• Printing option for having your own test report certificate, with the possibility of heading the name of your company and your logo.
• Full color printer included
• Calibration certificate
• Two years warranty
• 1 EUR-pallet - Gross weight: 200 kg
• Dimensions cm LxWxH: 140 X 66 X 154
The entire unit is ready to use, and there is no need to add anything, neither hooks nor anything else.